segunda-feira, 30 de março de 2009

Twniverses.

When I think of the Universe, I have three flashes. One of them, and I have to be truthful when I write, is that song of The Big Bang Theory: 'our whole universe was in a hot dense state...'. The second one, although not as silly, is way more interesting: God's creation it is.
Also I can't help the thought that we ourselves are tiny universes hanging around the Universe itself. To back this up, I would say each of us have our own stars and comets, which explode whenever our happiness tells them to. We also have the gift to see the Sun, even if it's dark, 'cause the Sun is inside us anyway, isn't it?
What's more, things inside us are always moving around, and even though sometimes we find it moving in a very strange way, it is all certainly going the way it should. That's scientifically proved. Or spiritually, if you will.
We all have our own thoughts, our own hopes, our own fears and our own laughter. Matching that with someone else's universe takes a lot of hard work, but might be worth the risk, I guess.
Being unique in twos sounds better or funnier. And it should be always different, because universes are never the same. That brings me back to the second point: I am oh-so fond of God's creation and creativity!
You bet I am.