sábado, 17 de março de 2012

Mission Trip March 2012

I'm still trying to recover from this last mission trip experience. We got to help some people and, most importantly, talk to them about the good news of Jesus' salvation. That's priceless. I do miss being there, and keep thinking it's true what they say: the best place to be is where God wants us to be. I praise Him for, one more time, showing me He is under control of everything. Every little thing fits perfectly. I did go there thinking about serving Him, but He also spoke so deeply to my heart about things I won't be able to forget. Also, our team was in communion at all times. Some of the people I met last week seem to have been my friends forever. That wouldn't be possible were we not in the same Spirit. The one thought I've been having since I got back is this: "Thank You, Lord. Thank You. Thank You." May I never go back to the shallow end of Christianity.